Is the download eval. ver. in beta? Where is the motion blur function as described in the help manual?

I understand the necessity for the watermark but it is so excessive I can't evaluate the product, it makes all renders look like they need AA(despite having high AA), it makes them look grainy, foggy, and blurry. I really cant evaluate fine subtle adjustments.

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carl

You should have had 15 days of unfettered use of the Brazil eval before the watermark kicked in.  Did that happen correctly or did it expire immediately.  The eval isn't a "beta" - it's based on SR2.

- Andy

expired immediately.

Where is the motion blur function as described in the help manual?

Motion blur is only enabled if Bongo is installed.

Hmmm - about the expiry...are you absolutely sure that you've never evaluated Brazil before?  I've never heard of this happening.

I had evaluated brazil Years ago on a different computer with Rhino V4 that may be the reason...but that is pointless the watermark Is too excessive.

I do have bongo 2.0 installed. I do read instructions, manuals, and web research before I post to help forums.

I'm mainly interested in the animation capabilities of Brazil/Bongo but the watermark on the resulting animation is quite disappointing. A small un-watermarked area of the image would be sufficient for evaluation.

Carl

Unfortunately, Bongo 2.0 isn't the current Bongo product (it will be soon, but not yet - it's still in Beta), and as a result it doesn't yet work with the current evaluation.  However, we do have a version of Brazil that does work with Bongo 2.0 (SR3 - which is also still in Beta) - and with a bit of figuring stuff out, we can probably get you a working combination.  Can we continue this discussion by email? - because I will need to send you a special hand-built version of Brazil evaluation.

Please contact me directly at andy@mcneel.com - and we'll take it from there.

- Andy

Carl

The old evaluation may be the reason - but I doubt it.  We'll need to figure out why this has happened and solve it - get in touch directly at andy@mcneel.com

- Andy

Carl McDaniel said:

I had evaluated brazil Years ago on a different computer with Rhino V4 that may be the reason...but that is pointless the watermark Is too excessive.

I do have bongo 2.0 installed. I do read instructions, manuals, and web research before I post to help forums.

I'm mainly interested in the animation capabilities of Brazil/Bongo but the watermark on the resulting animation is quite disappointing. A small un-watermarked area of the image would be sufficient for evaluation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Members

© 2020   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service