Comment by gery on February 20, 2013 at 11:10am

hello,

i would like share my "carbon mlt" in your site...how can i do..???Thank

Comment by zhou on March 30, 2013 at 7:21am

非常感謝!

Comment by kevinking1010 on March 21, 2014 at 7:46pm

THANK YOU! VERY MUCH!

Comment by Giovanny Larrea on April 3, 2014 at 3:49pm

textura de madera ?

Comment by Daniel Lopacki on June 4, 2014 at 2:13pm

I think that you are a master at materials and I can only hope that I attain a bit of you expertise.

Thank you .......... Danny

Comment by Kaveh Baradaran on August 5, 2014 at 9:47am

Hello thank you so much for the materials!

I am having issues using the materials can someone please help me?

I download a specific material such a "Brushed Metal" onto my desktop and i go into rhino5 and import it into the martial list but for some reason it doesn't recognize the file and when i go to apply it to an object it just appears as a blank material?

Comment by Brian James on August 5, 2014 at 9:58am

Hi Kaveh,

If you don't have materials in the Library panel in Rhino 5, it sounds like you have an incomplete installation. I would suggest installing the latest Rhino 5 from here http://www.rhino3d.com/download

If you have added a Brazil material to the Materials Panel, make sure that Brazil is also the active render plugin and then check the texture paths in the material to make sure the downloaded material's textures are found.

Please use http://discourse.mcneel.com/ for more help if you need it... you can make posts in a Brazil category.

Comment by Khoi Le on Tuesday

Every time I try to click on the link to download, I get a web page that opens up and says

Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Do I need to do something with my internet settings?

Comment by Daniel Lopacki on Tuesday

Khoi Le,

I just tried to download a material and it worked fine. When you go to the material you will see a link below the image such as this.

Just click on the link and your computer should ask if you want to download the file. I have downloaded many of the materials and they are wonderful.

All my best ...... Danny

Comment by Khoi Le on Tuesday

Hi Danny.  Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do click on the links provided as you have shown.

But I am still unable to download as I keep the "Oops!..." message.  Not sure if my browser settings need to be adjusted?

You need to be a member of Brazil for Rhino to add comments!

Join Brazil for Rhino