Brazil for Rhino
great rendering image!!!can you share some informationts about your setting or model?
Hello thank you!!
sorry for my bad English, I write in French
Voilà mes réglages pour l'image
I not use photons map I do not control yet :-)
wow merci beacoup et saluti dall'Italia!!!
however wonderful work!!!really!
i was seaching for that, since several years!!!
can i do other questions?
1) what's your approach to the wooden objects...for example,the beams looks so realistic in the appearence... how did you managed the texturization?
2)the external enviornment...is an HDRI? or a simple Jpeg?
3) what about sun?
4) cm or mt used as unit of measuring your model?for example...if i work inside rhino in CM,o in MT,setting of brazil must be changed?
thanks a lot
1) Pour la texture j'utilise une photos personnelle (travaille sur PS ou Gimp) important setting plaquage texture :-) image de base, image bump, image diffuse
2) l'environement: plaquage jpg sur surface arc. Dans brasil setting not env. 3) un projecteur ( mult. 1.8) 4) la scene Rhino unite cm Brasil aussi (it is not clear to me for all the settings)
3) un projecteur ( mult. 1.8)
through this menu?right....or using another way?
ops..why didn't you use the brazil 2ray shadows option? to make more realistic the projection shadows?
I do not use the default Rhino sun I place a projector tuning default
for the brazil 2ray shadows option yes and no depending on the choice of the object
Join Brazil for Rhino
Welcome toBrazil for Rhino
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Added by Andrew le Bihan
Added by Brian James
© 2017 Created by Scott Davidson.
= xg_html('POWERED_BY_NINGIMG'); ?>
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.