Giorgio Santero's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for tips Jim. Finally I've got a decent (and quite fast) result by placing an…"

Giorgio Santero replied Aug 29, 2011 to can't get rid of seventies disco glitter light

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

"Thank you indeed! Looks great! I have looked at the settings and, even if I studied…"

Giorgio Santero replied Aug 25, 2011 to can't get rid of seventies disco glitter light

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

"I tried everything with different unsatisfactory results... If someone can help, the…"

Giorgio Santero replied Aug 24, 2011 to can't get rid of seventies disco glitter light

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

"Thank you for the reply Andrew. I will try by messing up the photon map global param…"

Giorgio Santero replied Aug 24, 2011 to can't get rid of seventies disco glitter light

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

"Ok, I will beg to my company for an upgrade ;) Thx."

Giorgio Santero replied Aug 2, 2011 to help - I have a spot light that is active in rendering but does not appear in wireframe

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

"Solved! The light was a tiny, little rectangle about 1mm big, 10 meters away from th…"

Giorgio Santero replied Aug 2, 2011 to help - I have a spot light that is active in rendering but does not appear in wireframe

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

"Thanks for replying. No, all layers are on and unlocked. This light went on after I…"

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Santero

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Members

© 2022   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service