Brazil 2.0 for Rhino SR3 Beta 6 is now available from:
This releases fixes a some issues with the light dome, and adds a new "Paper" shader to the advanced material. This shader includes lighting from behind the object, and it is very useful for japanese lanterns, fabrics light covers and so on.
We're still working on a couple of new features and we hope to have those out to you very soon - the next one is Iridescence.
2013-04-26: Service Release 3 Beta 6
- Light dome supports environment texture again.
- Paper shader added to Brazil Advanced Material - backlighting support. Good for paper lanterns, fabrics etc.
- Support for Rhino ground plane in exclusion lists
- Default light was still on when light dome present.
- Custom render meshes that use the existing object material are correctly handled.
- Light and sun graphics improved and several bugs fixed.
- Brazil took over resolution setting while other renderers were current.
- Brazil render settings panel disappeared when the renderer was changed.